Facebook

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Break-Off Letter From Malay Girl To Englishman





Hi,
my motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO
CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook cook...

I know i clap one hand only. Correctly, i have seen you and she
together at town with eyes myself. you always ask for apology back
back. I
don'trust
you again!!! You are really crocodile land.

My Friend speak you play wood three . Now i know you correct correct
play wood three. so, i break connection to pull my body from this love
triangle.
I know this result i pick is very correct, because you love she very
high
from me. so, i break off to go far from here.

I don't want you to play play with my liver. I have been crying
until no more eye water thinking about you.I don't want banana to fruit
two

times....

Safe walk ......

Share:

4 comments:

  1. haiyoooo...

    "I don't want banana to fruit two times!~"

    hikhikhik..

    (i loves banana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....
    bgus gak cnth surat ni. bole buat reference kalo dpt pakwe crocodile land nnti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know what to say la.... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. bemie donno what to say sbb dia crocodile sea...hehe.

    ReplyDelete

BeMie's Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive