Facebook

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tips for Parents to be. Do's & Don't with babies.



Was googling and found these really funny diagrams of baby handling tips. Hilarious! These were done by David and Kelly Sopp. Thought I should share.

There is a total of 28 images here, so do be patient while it loads. It's worth it!!

Anyways, I won't be having babies for now. I need to finish up my work, hopefully i can get it. I can't wait to have babies of my own. I just want to be prepared for it. Both mind and body. I'm not quite ready now, Alrite, I hope you enjoy these diagrams as much as I did. Still makes me laugh each time I see them.
































Share:

3 comments:

  1. Good tips!~
    heee3x..
    =p

    looking forward to be mom and pap~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...muakakak...lawak betol yg part no nyer tuh...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yg part no kalu dibuat mcm dera baby...hehe. sayangi lah baby :-)

    ReplyDelete

BeMie's Followers

Total Pageviews